Concrete Polishing, Epoxy & Other Concrete Services
The Advantages of Concrete Polishing On Interior Floors
Homeowners, retailers, big-box stores, educational and medical facilities and more are choosing polished concrete for their floor finish because of the cost-effective and competitive advantage polished flooring offers over other types of floor coverings. Decorative flooring in the form of polished concrete has become the logical choice for businesses and homes because of the great value it delivers, it’s environmentally friendly and polished concrete flooring can compete aesthetically with any natural stone or texture.
Residential Polished Floor Benefits:
- Cost savings: Traditional floor covering materials are not necessary when the slab on grade is used as the finished floor surface
- Longer life-cycle savings: Polished floors are not as vulnerable to damage as other materials and do not need replacing
- Easy to clean: Won’t harbor dust, dirt, allergens
- Available in wide variety of colors and designs
If you are wanting a design, graphic or logo stenciled on your floor we can provide a quote for that.
Commercial and Retail Polished Floor Benefits:
- Cost savings: Using the slab on grade as the finished floor surface is more cost effective, maintenance costs are lower
- More resistant to high foot traffic. A grocer in Tennessee explains that he is able to maintain primarily just the traffic ways within his store, which saves time and money because he does not have to move large display cases to wax and strip the floor.
- Less maintenance and longer service life: Polished floors are easy to clean, requiring only occasional damp mopping. They also eliminate the need for messy waxes or coatings as well as the associated labor, time, and expense to apply them. The glossy surface of polished concrete resists the marks of forklift truck tires and staining from oil and chemical spills.
- Resistant to moisture transmission issues: Polished concrete allows the floor to breathe and eliminates issues that arise with other flooring materials that seal off the concrete, such as tile, etc.
- High light reflectivity: Important for office building floors, hotels, restaurants, and other public facilities that want to project a bright, clean, professional image. Also saves energy by reducing artificial lighting requirement
- Is a sustainable flooring alternative: Polished concrete does not require hazardous coatings, cleaners or adhesives
Learn More About Our Services
Epoxy flooring offers a seamless anti-dusting surface that is easy to care for. Simply sweeping effectively cleans dust and debris while a mild detergent and a mop will maintain a “like new” luster. A high gloss finish adds light and life to your floor with many solid, neutral colors available. With the addition of color flakes an endless variety of colors, textures and patterns can be achieved to accommodate any design scheme. Slip resistant aggregates can be added for a non-slip surface. Naturally chemical, stain and moisture resistant epoxy flooring brings durability and ease to suit your flooring needs.
With low or no VOC (volatile organic compounds) options available epoxy flooring is an environmentally friendly option for those committed to “green” alternatives. With the potential to last decades, its versatility and its low maintenance benefits, epoxy flooring is an affordable alternative that will add beauty and life to your home, garage, business or showroom.