Concrete Polishing, Epoxy & Other Coating Services
The Advantages of Concrete Polishing On Interior Floors
Homeowners, retailers, big-box stores, educational and medical facilities and more are choosing polished concrete for their floor finish because of the cost-effective and competitive advantage polished flooring offers over other types of floor coverings. Decorative flooring in the form of polished concrete has become the logical choice for businesses and homes because of the great value it delivers, it’s environmentally friendly and polished concrete flooring can compete aesthetically with any natural stone or texture.
Residential Polished Floor Benefits:
- Cost savings: Traditional floor covering materials are not necessary when the slab on grade is used as the finished floor surface
- Longer life-cycle savings: Polished floors are not as vulnerable to damage as other materials and do not need replacing
- Easy to clean: Won’t harbor dust, dirt, allergens
- Available in wide variety of colors and designs
If you are wanting a design, graphic or logo stenciled on your floor we can provide a quote for that.
Commercial and Retail Polished Floor Benefits:
- Cost savings: Using the slab on grade as the finished floor surface is more cost effective, maintenance costs are lower
- More resistant to high foot traffic. A grocer in Tennessee explains that he is able to maintain primarily just the traffic ways within his store, which saves time and money because he does not have to move large display cases to wax and strip the floor.
- Less maintenance and longer service life: Polished floors are easy to clean, requiring only occasional damp mopping. They also eliminate the need for messy waxes or coatings as well as the associated labor, time, and expense to apply them. The glossy surface of polished concrete resists the marks of forklift truck tires and staining from oil and chemical spills.
- Resistant to moisture transmission issues: Polished concrete allows the floor to breathe and eliminates issues that arise with other flooring materials that seal off the concrete, such as tile, etc.
- High light reflectivity: Important for office building floors, hotels, restaurants, and other public facilities that want to project a bright, clean, professional image. Also saves energy by reducing artificial lighting requirement
- Is a sustainable flooring alternative: Polished concrete does not require hazardous coatings, cleaners or adhesives
Learn More About Our Services
Unlike surface paints and coatings which will crack, peel and fade, epoxy flooring is a resin compound formed by combining an epoxy resin with a polymine hardener. As the epoxy cures it bonds with its substrate giving it unbeatable strength and durability. Resistant enough for the most demanding industrial applications it also is versatile enough to add a stunning finish to your home, garage or showroom.
Epoxy flooring offers a seamless anti-dusting surface that is easy to care for. Simply sweeping effectively cleans dust and debris while a mild detergent and a mop will maintain a “like new” luster. A high gloss finish adds light and life to your floor with many solid, neutral colors available. With the addition of color flakes an endless variety of colors, textures and patterns can be achieved to accommodate any design scheme. Slip resistant aggregates can be added for a non-slip surface. Naturally chemical, stain and moisture resistant epoxy flooring brings durability and ease to suit your flooring needs.
With low or no VOC (volatile organic compounds) options available epoxy flooring is an environmentally friendly option for those committed to “green” alternatives. With the potential to last decades, its versatility and its low maintenance benefits, epoxy flooring is an affordable alternative that will add beauty and life to your home, garage, business or showroom.
Concrete Grinding and Polishing
Concrete grinding and polishing is the term used to describe the process of smoothing down rough concrete surfaces to reveal a smooth and shiny surface. This requires the use of concrete grinding machines and diamond-impregnated tooling. During the concrete grinding process, the tooling are gradually replaced with finer grits in order to produce a high shine or smoothness. Maximum Finish, LLC uses the best equipment in the business, WerkMaster
Concrete Staining & Sealing
Using concrete stains over polished concrete floors will give floors the look of stone or marble at a fraction of the cost. Concrete stain is an attractive, long term solution to your flooring surface in residential and commercial applications. This flooring is extremely durable and can turn any plain concrete flooring into an attractive, low maintenance surface. Concrete stain is available in a variety of color choices to meet any style or tastes. Sealing the concrete helps enhance and protect the appearance of your concrete floor.
Logos and Stencils
One of the most popular methods for personalizing stained concrete is the use of adhesive stencils. Using stains in conjunction with stencils allows you to embellish your floors with intricate patterns, decorative borders, custom graphics and logos.
Concrete Crack and Joint Repair
If your concrete contains unsightly cracks we can repair the cracks with the proper materials and techniques. First, we will clean the area to remove oil, dirt or any other substance that would prevent the patching material from bonding to the concrete. Some cracks need to be chase with a diamond cutting wheel to expand them to get proper adhesion. The cracks will need to be brushed and vacuumed to remove any remaining debris. Then we will use a form of polyuria depending on the type of crack being repaired. The polyuria comes in many different color tints to match your concrete. After the polyuria is placed it cures out in under an hour, then we buff off the excess material.
Epoxy and Paint Removal
Do you Have failing paint or epoxy on your residential garage or warehouse floor? We can remove it using our concrete grinders and vacuum system. This is an earth friendly process not using any harsh chemicals. Once the coating is removed the surface is prepared for a new coating or we can polish and seal your old concrete floor giving it a like new one of a kind appearance.
Concrete Repair & Restoration
Do you have broken or unsightly concrete that needs repair? Let us know and we can let you know what your options are to repair your failing concrete. There are many options to repair most issues with concrete to bring it back a structurally sound and cosmetically pleasing surface.
Is your driveway in need of repairs or replacement? Let us help we can remove and replace your old driveway or add a RV pad alongside. We are your full service concrete company.
Looking to improve the appearance of your garage? Ever thought about a polished floor? We can polish and seal your floor to give it a new shine. This process will give you a easy to clean low maintenance surface for many years of enjoyment.
We can remove and dispose of VCT tile and the glue left behind from the tile on your concrete floor. To give your concrete floor a fresh prepared surface to reinstall new flooring.
We can remove and dispose of carpet and the glue left behind from the carpet on your concrete floor. To give your concrete floor a fresh prepared surface to reinstall new flooring.
Pouring of Custom Seeded Floors
Building a new house or adding an addition to your home with a concrete slab floor? Let us pour it we can custom seed aggregates into the concrete. Then once the concrete is cured out we can grind the floor exposing those seeded aggregates giving you a unique one of a kind custom floor.
Other Concrete Services
We specialize in concrete and can handle any kind of repairs. If you don’t see what you’re looking for here let us know and we will do our best to help you with your concrete needs.